Order Filler IApply Now
The individual in this role picks units and/or parts and accessories for shipment and operates various hand-operated equipment to fill customer orders
Picks units and/or parts and accessories for shipment to customers by reading a pick document, and being trained to use a hand held RF Gun, or voice technology and validates accuracy of job orders by accessing computer system.
Picks and packs shipments to be processed through small parcel, LTL, and/or TL shipping methods. May consolidate orders with additional shipments as needed and packs and labels according to customer shipping and routing requirements.
Operates hand-operated equipment to fill customer orders.
Receives work direction from department leadership, however, incumbent is responsible for prioritizing his/her own work by sales allocation, date needed to fill and logistics of work order.
Records appropriate data on shipping documents using an ERP system and follows unique customer I.D requirements.
Counts selected inventory daily.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Must have at least one year of warehousing experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and follow written and verbal directions.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations such as to adding, subtracting, and dividing using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Knowledge of and skill using Microsoft Office applications and ERP systems.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of the standard methods used to pack and unpack materials and supplies from trucks, containers and racking/shelving.
- Ability to operate manual material handling equipment.
- Ability to use warehouse scanners for inventory tracking and control and/or processing orders.
- Ability to listen and be aware of warehouse/production floor activity to support a safe and hazard free working environment.
- Ability to be objective and flexible in adapting to changes in priorities, work assignments and other interactions that may impact pre-established courses of action for completing projects and assignments.
- Ability to work extended hours and/or varying shifts as requested in order to maintain adequate coverage during hours of operation.
- Knowledge of Lean and Kaizan methods and practices and standard production safety protocol.